Retailers linked on the Internet site are registered with the Stratford Tourism Alliance for the purpose of being displayed on their site. In order to register your company with the Stratford Tourism Alliance, contact the Alliance directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-561-7926
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
The City of Stratford Internet site (http://www.stratfordcanada.ca/) is intended for providing users with information about the city and is the sole property of The Corporation of the City of Stratford.
The information provided on this site is published with the intent that it is readily available for personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise noted, the user may not modify, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, or sell any information obtained from this site. The user has a reasonable right to use the detail available on this site for; personal, corporate or public research, as well as for educational purposes.
If the End User chooses to use information from the Internet site, we require that:
1. The End Users ensure the accuracy of their reproduced materials.
2. The End User's reproduction in no way is depicted as the official version.
3. The End User in no way states the material is reproduced in affiliation or with the endorsement of the City of Stratford.
4. The source of the reproduction is properly acknowledged. This includes all documents and communications, including web sites. The following is a proper source citation: Source: City of Stratford's Internet Site, full URL of source pages, and date of extraction.
5. The End User agrees to indemnify and save harmless The Corporation of the City of Stratford against any (The Owner shall indemnify and hold harmless the Contractor, his agents and employees from and against claims, demands, losses, costs, damages, actions, suits or proceedings arising out of the Contractor's performance of the Contract which are attributable to a lack of or defect in title or an alleged lack of or defect in title to the Place of Work.)
The City of Stratford requests notification prior to a web site link being included on a third party Internet site. Such notification does not imply a reciprocal link to the requesting site.
The City of Stratford does not claim ownership of any feedback or questions that are submitted. However, by posting these submissions you are granting the City of Stratford permission to use your submission in connection with their Internet page. The City of Stratford will not pay any commission in respect to your submission. We hold the right to decide which submissions will be published on the site and at any time can remove submissions.
In order for the Internet site to better help the End Users, links have been provided to third party sites. These materials are subject to copyrights held by their own organizations. The City of Stratford has no control over the content that may be contained in these third party sites. Their inclusion does not imply that the City of Stratford endorses or accepts any responsibility for any of the content these links might have. By your accessing these third party sites through www.stratfordcanada.ca, you agree that you have made this decision entirely at your own risk and discretion.
The materials and services provided by this Internet site are provided "as is". The City of Stratford may make changes to this Internet site at any time without notice.
The City of Stratford makes no warrants that the Internet site will meet your requirements, or fulfill your expectations.
Though the City endeavours to maintain current and correct information, this Internet site could contain mistakes, be it mechanical, technical, or typographical. The City assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind for the use of, or reliance on, the information and material contained on this Internet site. End Users are encouraged to contact the City of Stratford to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by the City.
Any downloading of material from this Internet site is done so with your own discretion. The City of Stratford is not responsible for any damages to your computer system or data from such activities. The downloading of documents from this site can not be used as an official document of the City. In order to obtain an official document, the City of Stratford must be contacted.
Please also review our linking policy.